[roc-chat] Re: ROCStock Set-up

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:50:19 -0700

All,

Mr. Wahlquist did a fine job writing up the range setup procedures. Thanks
John!  James and I intend to be out on the lakebed NLT 3:00pm on Wednesday
afternoon to determine if they are truly idiot-proof.

I was wondering when the other requisite equipment - see list below - will
be there so we can start working the plan.  Also, who else plans to be
there when?

Chris

Flag Line Reels + Extra Line            2 cases (6 cans each) minimum of
Inverted Striping
Rebar                                           Paint  (Yellow or Red ?
not White)
Sledge Hammers (at least 2)             3 cans minimum of Inverted Marking
Paint  (RED)
Tent stakes/spikes                      Paint striper
500? Roll of String                     Inverted Paint Marking Wand
Small hand-held GPS unit                Measuring wheel
Reflectors (Red or Blue, at least a dozen of them)
Traffic cones ? all of them!!

From:   "J. Wahlquist" <jwahlquist@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx, Chris Feenstra
<chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   05/25/2013 11:48 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] ROCStock Set-up
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, attached is the usual ROCStock set-up procedure. Sorry I won't be
seeing you all this time around, but, as mentioned before, family
obligations trump rocketry. Have fun and fly something for me!

     <JSW>[attachment "ROCStock Set-up.docx" deleted by Chris J
Kobel/West/Aerospace/US]