[roc-chat] Re: ROCStock Set-up

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:01:46 -0700

On 5/29/2013 10:27 AM, chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Chris is a veteran at this, he's just making a joke...

As for myself, I am currently 'hoping' to be out to help on Wednesday afternoon, if both the supplies and other bodies are available. I will NOT be available on Thursday, and will PROBABLY NOT be available Saturday morning. Frankly, at this point I'm going to consider myself lucky if I can do the set-up on Wednesday afternoon, and help-out/launch on Friday.

If I am not able to be out there on Wednesday, it's because of some imminent family medical issues, and I may not have the opportunity to confirm (or deny <G>) my presence for setup, so please have other folks join in as well. Although I have helped with the striping/setup for several years, I've always counted on John to take the lead and just did what he told me to do -- we'll need more folks than normal without him...

If I'm not able to attend ROCstock at all, I'll try and make arrangements to get some donations for the raffle prizes to the playa one way or the other.

David Erbas-White

Chris,

I held John with this very procedure back in November and it really isn't that hard to do. I, too, will be out there to help set up again but it won't be until Thursday morning.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless HTC DNA 4G LTE Smartphone

From: "J. Wahlquist" <jwahlquist@xxxxxxxxx>
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx, Chris Feenstra <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 05/25/2013 11:48 PM
Subject: [roc-chat] ROCStock Set-up
Sent by: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, attached is the usual ROCStock set-up procedure. Sorry I won't be seeing you all this time around, but, as mentioned before, family obligations trump rocketry. Have fun and fly something for me!

<JSW>[attachment "ROCStock Set-up.docx" deleted by Chris J Kobel/West/Aerospace/US]