[roc-chat] Re: ROCStock Set-up

  • From: "Chris Feenstra" <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:56:09 -0700

Scroll down to the original message below, and you will find the list from
Wahlquist J.

Some colors stand out a lot more on the lake bed than others. In my opinion
red is more visible against the lakebed than the yellow we have sometimes
used. John also says below do not use white.

Chris Feenstra

NAR #61291

Tripoli #9123

Level 2

From: kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 20:41:00 +0100
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris,

The line striper and most of the line flags are inside the new storage
container. I am not sure if there is enough spray paint for the entire job.
I think there are six to ten cans. Maybe John walquist can chime in on how
many we need.   In the meantime,  contact me off chat and I will fill you in
on some details.

Kurt

Sent from my iPod

On May 29, 2013, at 5:50 PM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Mr. Wahlquist did a fine job writing up the range setup procedures.   Thanks
John!  James and I intend to be out on the lakebed NLT 3:00pm on Wednesday
afternoon to determine if they are truly idiot-proof.

I was wondering when the other requisite equipment - see list below - will
be there so we can start working the plan.  Also, who else plans to be there
when?

Chris

Flag Line Reels + Extra Line                2 cases (6 cans each) minimum of
Inverted Striping
Rebar                                                Paint  (Yellow or Red -
not White)
Sledge Hammers (at least 2)                3 cans minimum of Inverted
Marking Paint  (RED)
Tent stakes/spikes                        Paint striper
500' Roll of String                        Inverted Paint Marking Wand
Small hand-held GPS unit                Measuring wheel
Reflectors (Red or Blue, at least a dozen of them)
Traffic cones - all of them!!

From:        "J. Wahlquist" <jwahlquist@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx, Chris Feenstra
<chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/25/2013 11:48 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] ROCStock Set-up
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Hi all, attached is the usual ROCStock set-up procedure. Sorry I won't be
seeing you all this time around, but, as mentioned before, family
obligations trump rocketry. Have fun and fly something for me!

     <JSW>[attachment "ROCStock Set-up.docx" deleted by Chris J
Kobel/West/Aerospace/US]