[roc-chat] ROCStock Set-up

  • From: "J. Wahlquist" <jwahlquist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:43:59 -0700

Hi All,

     As many of you know, we start the flag-line layout and line striping on
Wednesday before ROCStock just so all of you who pull in on Thursday know
where to drop your stuff/make your camp when you arrive to help us put out
the range. This is an effort that can be done by one person - if I have a
couple of days - or, we can lay out the center section in an afternoon if I
have 3 or four people to help (at least three - two to handle the reference
string, one to run the striper - more can help me with layout and
measurement so the sting movers/striper can work efficiently). So, I guess
this is the first call for helpers on Wednesday. Will need you starting at
about 13:00 (1 PM) and we'll need to work quickly as we'll start to loose
our light at about 17:30 (5:30 PM). Come out and help us get ROCStock off to
a good start (and get first crack at prime camp/flight line locations <G>).

     <JSW>