[roc-chat] Re: ROCStock Set-up

  • From: Kurt G <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 20:41:00 +0100

Chris,
The line striper and most of the line flags are inside the new storage
container. I am not sure if there is enough spray paint for the entire job. I
think there are six to ten cans. Maybe John walquist can chime in on how many
we need.   In the meantime,  contact me off chat and I will fill you in on some
details.

Kurt

Sent from my iPod