[realmusicians] Re: Code Meter and Reason 6

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:47:26 -0500

To check services and such, in win xp or vista/7, go to run (Windows+R) and
type services.msc then press enter. It's quicker than navigating all those
pages. It's the same one found in administrator options.

For JAWS, go to the jaws window, go to options, voices, indevidual voice
adjustment. Leave the default file checked, and tab over and make your
settings.

HTH, D!J!X!