[realmusicians] Re: Code Meter and Reason 6

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:07:50 -0500

Hey try this, set the service to manual, check in msc to be sure it's off
(Stopped),  then start reaston. When reason starts, it should start the
services (started). Then close reason, and check if code meter is on or off
(started or stopped). Give it a few secs after shutting reason off.

THX, D!J!X!