[realmusicians] Re: Code Meter and Reason 6

  • From: Indigo <33indigo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:29:13 -0500

Hi Roy,
You're right, the USB cable is a better way to connect a control surface to Reason 6. It's apparently looking at the USB port to auto detect, because with the USB cable connected it immediately detected and configured my Edirol PCR-300.
I will try services.msc.
Thanks,
Indigo L

On 11/29/2011 10:08 AM, Roy Shtupler wrote:
connected via usb; try pressing the AutoDetect button and see what it
finds.

the services.msc app is the way to go; just set CodeMeter to the manual
state if it's in automatic mode.
cheers
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com