[realmusicians] Re: Code Meter and Reason 6

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 03:45:18 -0600

Bet ya something's in the registry.

At 10:12 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
Wait, you set the service to manual and it's still started up automatically?
Chec in msconfig, make sure it's not there; and see if there's any other
service that is starting them; if they're set to manual they shouldn't start
till reason starts them, unless something else is starting them.

HTH, D!J!X!