[python] Re: Jetrike Update

  • From: Henry Thomas <whpthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:12:44 +1000

Rhisiart Gwilym wrote:
Bravo Henry! Many thanks for this. A real liberator.    --Rhisiart
Thank you everyone for you kind words, but when people at asked me at work -- who designed this -- I explained that it was a team effort. I might have come up with the idea, but you have all played a part in helping to get it from there to here, so many thanks :-)

We all stand on each others shoulders, so keep sharing what you know, regardless of how insignificant you might think it is, every bit helps.

-h