[python] AW: Re: Python Plans

  • From: "Tobias Gommel" <tobias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:25:12 +0100

thanksthanksthanks!
now only someone has to tell me how not to go crazy. this python-thing
seems to mix me up completely. never seen such a lot of fantastic ideas
in only one page. jürgen mages, in my eyes you are a man of genius. and
dirk bonné, your design of the python 2.0 is killing me. if i manage to
get over my exitement i will have to try just this one.
and all those others are also wonderful and proove the explosive power
of a real good idea. respect to you all and keep bending!
tobi