[python] Re: Jetrike Update

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:35:22 +0000

Henry wrote:

I have finished the frame at last (Photo's Attached)..........

Impressive, Henry! Wish I had your speed! Congratulations on getting a self-righting effect. Is this a first in biking history......? Should we call it the Ozzie Lifeboat? I can barely wait for the first test-ride results. What a creative achievement if it really does turn out to be a practical self-righting tilt-trike.

The articulation head now seems to be in roughly the position of a standard diamond-frame bike. Is that right? And with positive trail? But even so, seems no reason it shouldn't have a python front end if preferred. Or is this head set an arcane part of the self-righting geometry, that I haven't understood?

Cofion - ac llongyfarchiadau!!     Rhisiart G