[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver FAQ (stopbath kills fixer)

  • From: Dave Hornford <Dave.Hornford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:26:03 -0700

Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

>I have proposed from time to time that this problem is best dealt with
>a group effort to compile an organized FAQ list or some sort of
>knowledgebase rather than wasting time for redundant effort.

OK, I'll take up the challenge and start construction of a pure-silver FAQ.
During the building phase I'll host it at an old domain of mine
qillaq.com/FAQ

To facilitate construction I would welcome both questions & answers; as
well as a discusiion regarding maintenance & 1st answerer referencing
(ie. do you want to go down in posterity as the first answerer or
questioner). Constructive feedback on format. organization, spelling,
grammar also welcome, even from Dr. Stein.

Dave