[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver FAQ (stopbath kills fixer)

  • From: "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:27:36 -0500

My thoughts as well... pure-silver is clearly much better than the average
photo listserver (no, Folks, I haven't actually measured this) when it comes
to repetitive questions. And even when questions appear at first to be the
same old question asked and answered... there always seems to be a new slant
on the answers from the group.

I invite anyone to go to photo.net forum(s) and scroll down the list of
questions to see what I mean.
-Photo CDs from Costco
-Any good E-6 labs in the Milwaukee or Chicago area?
-Over-exposing Kodak UC 400 Film -
-strange pattern on developing HP5
-Processing for 35mm Panoramic color prints
-Buying some things today, need some help!
-Vermont Color for B&W and slide?
-What does Uncle Dick have in common with a kangaroo? (Oh,, ok Uncle, I
slipped this one in)

I'll not only live with it, I'll actually appreciate what some define as
"noise" on pure-silver !

And my answer to Garry's original question is.... how can you kill something
that's already dead?

Yours being clinical,
J.R. Stewart
Leesburg, VA