[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:54:17 +0200

Nick Zentena a écrit :
On Saturday 31 March 2007 15:39, Shannon Stoney wrote:
I think we may have had this discussion before, but:  What is your
favorite book about printing black and white photographs? I have
Ansel Adams The Print, which I like a lot.  I think I used to have
another one, but I can't find it right now.

Photographer's Master Printing Course by Tim Rudman.

I don't know if it's in print or not. I just kept ordering it until Amazon finally gave up and shipped it to me.

        Nick
Hi !
Well , on different levels, I second Nick's advice and I add Eddie Ephraums's one (out of print I think) and the one by David Vestal.
You may have luck finding them used.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,