[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:00:20 -0700

Georges Giralt wrote:

Hi !
Well , on different levels, I second Nick's advice and I add Eddie Ephraums's one (out of print I think) and the one by David Vestal.
You may have luck finding them used.

This one: Creative Elements: Landscape Photography-Darkroom Techniques

Is better than this one: Gradient Light: The Art and Craft of Using Variable Contrast Paper

Note that these texts are aimed mostly at people who use a 35mm camera and like to tone the bejesus out of the prints.