[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:55:30 -0500

Janet, Until it's dry! How did you mount and frame it? Dry mount, hinged?
Metal frame, wood frame? Well sealed?

Time is not really the issue. Drying a print with a slight air flow will
speed it up. I have even used a hair dryer while flipping the print from
front to back to avoid curl.

If you have a chance to go look at it in a few months, that might not be a
bad idea. I would recommend that you make a call and delay delivery until
you are sure about the print. I think that a promptly delivered job that
fails is worse for your rep than a slightly late delivery that last
unchanged for many years.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street