[pure-silver] Re: how long, when partially wet?

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:41:07 -0700

Janet, your story sounds familiar. This is part of the creativity process. I
don't recommend tossing the cameras and darkroom because that could lead to
depression. The really critical is good as it thins out mediocrity, and
"I really shouldn't take myself so seriously!" can lead to happiness and
contentment. It really is a nice day!

Jonathan Ayers
Mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx