[pure-silver] Re: Modified Agfa 108 with multigrade paper

  • From: hksvk <hksvk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:33:27 -0500

on 3/16/07 5:31 PM, Richard Knoppow at dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Someone suggested aligning the enlarger, I think this is
> a very good idea and wish I had made the suggestion.

My enlarger is mounted on the wall and I have a laser alignment tool that
works with surprising ease and accuracy. I do check the alignment before
doing any critical work (this checking is very easy and quick), and find
that the Beseler 45MCRX holds the alignment very well.

Thanks for all your thoughts, Richard and all the others of you who have
applied your minds to this set of problems. It has been very helpful to hear
from you.