[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Processor advice - reply and thanks

  • From: "Edward C. Zimmermann" <edz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:08:33 +0200

Quoting Stein <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> PS:    Advice now sought on a suitable device that will wash 20" x 24"
> prints. I have been using the bathtub but I think there must be a better

Baryta or resin coated? With large resin papers (exceeding my Nova capacities)
I found I can wash using the same Jobo Drum I developed in. Since you mentioned
that you are getting a CPA-2 you might want to just use it. With RA-4 colour
materials I also suggest the use of a superstabilizer (as found in RA-4 NP).

> way. Water will become almost as expensive as petrol in the future and I
> want to save it.

Edward C. Zimmermann, Basis Systeme netzwerk, Munich
Office Leo (R&D):
   Leopoldstrasse 53-55, D-80802 Munich,
   Federal Republic of Germany
http://www.nonmonotonic.net