[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Processor advice - reply and thanks

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:58:18 +0800

Dear William,

I always hesitate to tell the truth. Not that I am making a moral judgement, you understand. It is just that the truth is generally more fantastic/fine/foul than any invention.

The print washing thing is one. You suggested the shower. Been there, done that, have the mould growing on the ceiling to prove it. I currently use the shower stall as a perfect washing machine for the roller mechanisms from the Fujimoto processor. The bathtub is a perfect drain and sink for the used chemicals - the ones that are too obvious when poured over the fence into the neighbor's yard. The wall of the shower stall makes a perfect squeegee plate for the larger prints.

They have been pressing us for years to use spent water for gardening. I leapfrogged past this and paved the back yard and filled the flowerpots with plaster gnomes. I refurse to pamper the foliage - if it agrees to grow I agree to let it live its entire life cycle without interference. The cactii and the lichens have signed up for this plan and the palm trees are on a short option.

    Uncle Dick