[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Processor advice - reply and thanks

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:40:16 +0200

No plumber's putty or anything like that was used. There is only one seal on
the inside, pushed against the tank by the nylon nut. This is a standard
garden hose fitting, bought at a UK hardware store. The black cap has a
standard seal inside and the whole assembly has never leaked a drop.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com