[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Processor advice - reply and thanks

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:38:48 +0200

I'm not very good at posting stuff, but I can email a couple of photos to
someone who is willing to post them. I'm leaving for business today, but I'm
back Friday night, and I'm happy to take them then.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

On 2005-09-14 07:40, "matthew gaylen" <mgaylen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mr. Lambrecht... would you be able to post a photo of the drain
> faucet somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Sep 12, 2005, at 5:56 AM, DarkroomMagic wrote:
>
>> Attaching a small plastic faucet, found In gardening supplies, is
>> really
>> easy to attach to a Jobo processor. It makes draining  a breeze.
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> Ralph W. Lambrecht
>>
>> http://www.darkroomagic.com
>>

>> On 2005-09-12 12:03, "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>>      Thank you to all who replied. The consensus seems to be
>>> drainage -
>>> always a good idea in my profession - and I am going to try the
>>> experiment
>>> of setting a syphon to work into the sink after each session. If
>>> it works it
>>> should remove most of the weight and I can tip the rest out. I am
>>> happy with
>>> the thought of not collecting a lot of stale water in the place -
>>> I tipped
>>> out the water bath of a Nova processor that had cycled hot and
>>> cold for
>>> years and it was a lesson in natural history all right....
>>>
>>>      Uncle Dick
>>>
>>> PS:    Advice now sought on a suitable device that will wash 20" x
>>> 24"
>>> prints. I have been using the bathtub but I think there must be a
>>> better