[pure-silver] Re: Flying with hazard stuff in the US (?)

  • From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 16:31:39 -0300

On 7/27/10 at 4:25 PM, jeandavid8@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jean-David Beyer) wrote:

Consider writing to the Argentine consular office nearest you and get
from them a letter authorizing you to bring it in, or a letter refusing
to let it in. Then you will know where you stand. This assumes you have
a month or so.

Hi Jean David,

That is an idea, though dealing with argentinean bureaucrats will be tough, wonder what they really do with letters coming from someone like me who’s sort of nobody.

I think even more functional would be to go directly with customs officers and find out with them. Those are the faces I’ll be dealing with.

Thanks

Pablo