[pure-silver] Re: Experts: Ansel Adams photos found at garage sale worth $200 million

  • From: Janet Cull <janetgcull@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:51:54 -0400

On Jul 28, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Peter Badcock wrote:

If you are not willing to place a level of trust the legal system in your country then you need to come up with a better method, convince the authorities and have it implemented. All legal systems have accounts of wrongful convictions (whether done intentionally or not), but if we automatically distrust the legal profession because of a few bad apples then it all becomes too big a problem to solve

But I'm pretty sure it will all be sorted out with appropriate convictions made, here and on APUG.