[pure-silver] Re: Experts: Ansel Adams photos found at garage sale worth $200 million

  • From: <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:27:49 -0700

The answer is money.  When someone threw out the $200 million figure, it started the ball rolling.  Court is where it will most likely stop.  Court means lawyers, maybe a team depending on how the situation develops.  Whether it be copyright, criminal, or maybe even tax, I think you can rest assured that lawyers will be involved till this is settled.  That assumes it ever is