Re: Plextalk Pocket

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:39:46 -0700

Great, I listened to the FSCast about the Plextalk Pocket with great interest. With the Freedom Scientific Special Introductory Offer, I'll be ordering one in the next few days? I was wondering how Plextalk pocket users like it as compaired to the Victor Reader Stream or Booksense?

-----Original Message----- From: John
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:13 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Plextalk Pocket