[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta

  • From: <Daniel.Harman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:16:09 +0100

Hi David,

Any progress on the the HTTP proxy bugs?

Dan

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.