[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:44:14 -0500

I have upgraded to the 1.3.2.  I tried to run it from my 2G SD card and it
crashed my PPC6700 (WM5).  It crashed it so bad that I could only get my 6700
to function after soft-resetting with the SD card removed.  I then had to
uninstall pRSSreader.

I will try and reload it tomorrow and run it from the main memory.  Perhaps
that will help.  Any guidance on what went wrong?

Nashville, TN