[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta

  • From: "P Cause" <pcause@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:02:21 -0400

I'm new to the list.  I have a 6700.  The problems with the SD card are the
Windows Mobile is slow to power it on.  You can NOT leave an app running
that is installed on the SD and then come back from sleep without typically
having hangs, crashes, etc.

With prss, I have it installed on the SD and it is fine, but I always exit
when I'm done using and I disbale the today screen plugin.