[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:59:35 +0200

I probably expressed myself wrong. I need both values, for program and
for storage.

Check memory split before the update:
Storage Free:  ??? MB
Program Free:  ??? MB

Then cheking after the update:
Storage Free: ??? MB
Program Free: ??? MB

Or two screenshots of the Main tab from Memory (Start | Settings, System
tab, Memory) would be fine.