[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:33:00 +0300

David,

cache and enclosures folders are on the SD card.
pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta is installed in Storage area.

memory split before the update:
Storage Free:  7.60 MB
Program Free:  24.34 MB

Then cheсking after the update:
Storage Free: 7.60 MB
Program Free: 9.36 MB

Then cheсking after pRSSr is closed:
Storage Free: 7.60 MB
Program Free: 13.29 MB

screenshots are attached.

As I can see, the memory leaks during the caching of html content and
images of feeds.

You can see the dynamic of memory leaking watching the avi-file which
I sent to your pda e-mail account on jasnapaka.com
(memory_leaks.zip, the e-mail Subject: pRSSr memory leaks, video)

If you need any more information please do not hesitate to ask me..

Regards,
Konstantin

On 6/26/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I probably expressed myself wrong. I need both values, for program and
for storage.

Check memory split before the update:
Storage Free:  ??? MB
Program Free:  ??? MB

Then cheking after the update:
Storage Free: ??? MB
Program Free: ??? MB

Or two screenshots of the Main tab from Memory (Start | Settings, System
tab, Memory) would be fine.