[projectaon] Re: gamebook.js update: FotW now fully implemented

  • From: Christian Jauvin <cjauvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:43:13 -0400

This will probably be my last update about it, so just for the sake of
completeness: I have added an "always-cheat" mode (which still
requires to enter commands or type the number of sections you want to
go) and reduced the minimal word autocompletion length to 2 (btw you
can expand an autocompleted word by using TAB).