[projectaon] Re: gamebook.js update: FotW now fully implemented

  • From: Christian Jauvin <cjauvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:44:34 -0400

> and you're right: I forgot that one (maybe a bug in my XML extraction
> tool), but it's now corrected.

Actually that was wrong: all the coach sections where you have to eat
(32, 37 and 148) were supposedly working well before (my correction
did nothing actually, they all have the "must_eat" flag correctly set
to "true"!)

Was the one you noticed among those, or perhaps another one I missed?

(Note that the deduction only applies at the *next* section, when you
didn't eat as required at the previous)