[projectaon] Re: 01HH Comments

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:11:02 -0700

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't forget the encumbrance penalty, I've pointed this out before.  If you
> start a character with 3 items, 3 meals and only allocate skill points to
> driving and fieldcraft, then your starting score for shooting, stealth and
> perception is 8. If it's possible to collect an extra backpack item or
> weapon before section 329, then the score could be lower.

I had taken a quick look at all the sections leading here (it's early
in the book so it wasn't too painful to do this) and I believe it's
not possible to pick up another missile weapon. I had forgotten that
you could have 3 meals and 3 backpack items, so I didn't look to see
if you can pick up extra Backpack Items.