[projectaon] Re: 01HH Comments

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Don't forget the encumbrance penalty, I've pointed this out before.  If you
start a character with 3 items, 3 meals and only allocate skill points to
driving and fieldcraft, then your starting score for shooting, stealth and
perception is 8. If it's possible to collect an extra backpack item or weapon
before section 329, then the score could be lower.

Iain.