[projectaon] Re: 01HH Comments

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

I always thought it was clear-cut and treated the 6 rounds as an absolute
requirement, then again, I never over analysed the text when I was in my teens.
 Whatever approach we do decide upon, I reckon it should only be noted once,
probably in a footnote on the weapons page.

Iain.

==========

In order to be able to use a missile weapon, you must have sufficient
ammunition of the correct calibre. The following list shows the calibre of each
weapon, the amount that is used every time the weapon is fired, and the number
of rounds that you possess at the start of your adventure:

Machine Pistol
Calibre: 9mm
Rate of Fire: 6
Initial No. of Rounds: 30

The initial number of rounds should be noted in the Ammo Pouch section of your
Action Chart. Missile weapons cannot be used if you run out of ammunition or
possess rounds of the wrong calibre. However, the opportunity may arise for you
to replenish your supply of ammunition and/or discover a weapon of the correct
calibre.