[projectaon] Re: 01HH Comments

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds like a reasonable compromise.

Incidentally, after re-reading section333, it refers to a G-12
automatic.  This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling since Ryan Cawdor used a
H&K G-12 in several books in the Deathlands series I was a fan of
during the 80's (and still read now), though his G-12 was a caseless
rifle, not an automatic pistol.

Ahem, I'll leave you now :)

Iain.