Re: website and programming tools and acessibility with jaws

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:21:00 -0700

my first opinion Marvin, was ah,  "none of the above!"

but to be honest, I'd say take a look in the online versions of news papers around where you live and see what folks are asking for/looking for in actual jobs.

that actually should be your biggest guide, if you learn something that is in big use here in southern California USA, as I started to recommend, and there not looking for it there in where was it you said? I think Tasmania Australia, then its useless to you. so research and go with what is desired around you! this actually is your best bet!

I originally started to say "your best off with a PHP manual, a version of notepad that don't rearrange things as if you didn't know where to put them, and html and CSS tutorials!" but that's my opinion and valid where I am, which doesn't make it valid everywhere.

if it fits the ticket I've laid out in the first part of this message; for web either go with my above recommendations or Octavian's

or if it fits more we have a good asp.net programmer out here, he already sent something to you, and has developed several things on his own already.

I can't use VWD myself with jaws but that's me.

HTH,
elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises