Re: website and programming tools and acessibility with jaws

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:15:36 +0300

yes, it works after some translations from dotnet, to mono framework.
You can not compile something in vs.net for dotnetframework and then deploy it on mono. I do mono developing, but using eclipse to make my dotnetish applications for linux.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katherine Moss" <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>