RE: ssh client

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:36:43 +0200

Good question.
I guess that sighted users are able to copy paste text between the virtual
consoles.
At the top of my head I don't remember how a sighted user copy/paste on the
command line.
But I read somewhere that VMWare don't support copy/paste on the console
anyway.
So this means it won't work for a sighted user as well.
I think I saw this on a forum somewhere and that VMWare only supports
copy/paste when a graphical environment is present (and running) on both the
host and guest.

But anyway I might give Vinux 3.0 a try again soon and install it on a
different machine.
I have a spare machine I could use.