Re: ssh client

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:25:45 -0500

Cygwin does have an Openssh package. I have no experience with it, but here's
the information from setup.ini:
openssh
sdesc: "The OpenSSH server and client programs"
ldesc: "OpenSSH is a program for logging into a remote machine and for
executing commands on a remote machine.  It can replace rlogin and rsh,
providing encrypted communication between two machines."
category: Net
requires: bash coreutils crypt csih cygrunsrv cygwin diffutils editrights gawk g
rep libopenssl098 zlib libwrap0 libgcc1 libssp0 libedit0
version: 5.5p1-2
install: release/openssh/openssh-5.5p1-2.tar.bz2 759479 156f9beebf4bfbf049ca201b
d8b6fb11
source: release/openssh/openssh-5.5p1-2-src.tar.bz2 877206 b768b95315ff55a48ee19
5c552f8b800