Re: ssh client

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:40:42 -0500

well, now I have the source but it won't compile.
This is getting to be very annoying.
Suggestions welcome.
Amyone know the file dependencies? Oh I guess I'll dig through the makefiles.
But that shouldn't be necessary...
--le
    On 2010-07-19, at 2:39 PM, qubit wrote:

      Thanks, I just tried executing openssh and it wasn't found. But I'll see
if
      I can download it somewhere.
      Little nits can take so much time. I appreciate the info!
      Thanx.
      --le