Re: ssh client

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:17:22 -0700

it is, and you don't have to do scripting for essential putty function, if I remember right a longish while back Jim and Sina put out a set of minor change instructions for making both telnet and putty read better with jaws. I haven't been able to find them as of yet, so those may be among my "lost files" of my HD crash, but it was like going in to the default file, and un commenting out a line and adding one line, maybe that line choi said to add, but that was about all there was to it.

maybe one of them will read this and remember, I know Sina would have the information on it since he has records of the list going way back to the yahoo list days.
and if I find it I will post them ASAP!

HTH
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>