RE: ssh client

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:19:48 -0400

You must be using windows 7 64 that is when Jaws shits the bed.  I will say
after I complained they fixed ssh some the only problem it has repeating now
is when you delete characters on a line.  If you want to get rid of all that
and go to a real good shell there are only two ways.

1)      Vinux and switch to speakup window using control-alt -f2  This will
give you a shell that is awesome because its speakup if you were an asap
user it's just as good.

2)      Mac using the mac is weird but very accessible at the shell.

There are no other solutions that track the curser as well even the putty
users will tell you to do things like clear the screen or stand on your head
drinking a beer while doing an ls and don't forget to pray to Thor the god
of war and Os's.

Ken

On 2010-07-19, at 2:39 PM, qubit wrote:

Thanks, I just tried executing openssh and it wasn't found. But I'll see if
I can download it somewhere.
Little nits can take so much time. I appreciate the info!
Thanx.
--le