Re: Possibly OT, VMWare?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:05:07 -0500

Looks like the scripts are on your grab bag site, however they don't seem to work for me, at least with v2.0. Not sure if I need to revert to 1.x or what, but I'm having a heck of a time getting the thing to select an iso image because it's not using standard html.

----- Original Message ----- From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>