Re: Possibly OT, VMWare?

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:09:44 -0300

Hello,
My scripts are designed to use the application itself, not the web innterface.
I have not received feedbacks ablout failures in the scripts. Please
send me an e-mail with a description about what isn't working for you
and I'll do what I can to try to help you.
I wrote these scripts to work with the 1.x branch, but as I said I had
no feedbacks saying the scripts aren't working.
Thanks,
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds