Re: Possibly OT, VMWare?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:05:46 -0500

Heh, gotta love inaccurate documentation.
Got it installed no problem. Looks like their web based access is kind of crap though, none of the links show up as links. Not sure if your scripts fix that or not but other than that, so far so good. Promising, for sure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>