Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:23:50 -0400

Hi,
One more factor is that there are only so many resources to work on things.
I would rather be constructive about this.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

             11/01/2007 03:02
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Oh yes, and that reason sound something like that they don't care about
those who need to use older versions of some software, especially that the
software industry need to promote new software to be bought.

Octavian