Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:15:12 +0200

Yes, I think Commodo is not free.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Walker Stofflett" <stofflet@xxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

I do not see any version of Open Komodo for download, should we be testing with Komodo edit since that's what it's based off of?
Aaron Leventhal writes:
What am I supposed to take away from the discussion? I read that it doesn't work with JAWS 6 (expected), but works pretty well with a current version of Window-Eyes. It would be good to find out how well it works with JAWS 9. It would be good to start collecting lists of real bugs with up-to-date screen reader versions. Any volunteers? - Aaron